Skip to main content

Introduction & Achievements

Hi,

I am writing this as I need a good bio on the world wide web. I can not have shit up there. I here because what I have done. It definitely is something that i have a hand in doing, nothing that gets me in the history books or nothing that changed the world. Not even something that broke the internet. But I do have in working with teams in creating some of the best companies of our time. My name is Akshay Gokalgandhi, and I know a better way for companies to become profitable. 

I am a simple married man living with a small family in the suburbs of Mumbai or so called Navi Mumbai. I have one talent and that is fixing Problems. Problems nobody thought could be fixed. I first learnt this talent years ago, with my daddy's distribution & logistics business. He had a small hick-up with regards to choosing the best solution to his logistical operations and sitting behind doing my home work from school, I overheard his issues and scribbled down a solution. Well hen that went to his hands, he was sure to have found a suitable heir to his business.

I started my own firm when I got to college, designed, printed and e-sold custom T-shirts and advertising material to individuals and brands. So out of financial necessity, as I was bootstrapping my own firm, I had to pick up a couple of jobs post graduation which I quit soon as that was not where my dreams were. I eventually managed to sell of the firm I started and make reasonable margins. In the meantime I was passionately falling in love with solving problems for one of my recruiters at one of the agency stints. This rippled into a chain of events that never could have I imagined. So I set up his business, built him a network managed the operations and eventually started bringing clients until the team was massive and busy.  The thing is, when you do good for someone, they want you to solve all their problems. And I was addicted to it. The biggest problem with my addiction is, like all addictions it sneaks up when your'e slowing. And the good thing is you do not wake up with a hangover in this one. It does not rob you of your wealth or health. The more I indulge, the richer it will make me. 

To know more, feel free to write to me at akshay.gokalgandhi@gmail.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love, workign for "Startups!"

You've graduated from college, degree in your hands, and you’re struggling between job offers through placements, e-portals and relatives (specially in India). Other than being one of the lucky graduates in a weak economy, you have a choice to make (Not the one where you choose an office job or a field job). On one hand is a high-paying entry level position at a reputable brand in your field. On the other hand is a job offer from a small startup that is just kicking off. You've seen their product, believe in their mission, and like their approach, but aren't sure you want to take on the risk of working at a startup. You're leaning toward that corporate job and good pay with nice benefits. The smart choice. Why most of Indians even run for Government jobs! Stability! Or is it?  Here are a few reasons why my experience shows one should take the plunge and enter the startup world instead. Get that sack of responsibility on your back, that you always wanted. (Makes

A big Thank You to my Clients and here is something new for you!

Thank You for supporting us for the last 5 years and helping us become, India's largest In-Salon advertising Network. With your help and our hard work we have managed to create a network of almost 7000+ hair salons and beauty parlors across 32small and big cities in India.Not only that but we have even delivered successful campaigns to over 60 different brands in less than 60 months of introducing this unique concept. Our thirst for getting you more does not end there. We are striving to get get you more such effective and innovative channels to reach and communicate with your TG. Recently we partnered with Cafe Coffee Day and now can help you reach your TG through their 1,400 outlets and also reach 2000+ corporate offices where they have leased the CCD coffee machines. We are also now happy to introduce you to 1 more such exclusive & innovative network that any other agency would have introduced you to. We now present to you our network of 50 first"Chaiwallah's"